9  Jason_Voorhees 92
10  Aski 90
Newsletter Subscription

Registered Members Only
View Thread
 Print Thread
OCTOBER 2020 WOTM BRACKET
TheFiend
The lights go out as the titantron flickers and turns off as with them and The Fiend's entrance music blares over the speakers as Firefly Funhouse logo appears upon the titantron and he slowly makes his way down to the ring and over to the announcers table grabbing himself a microphone from the announcers before he slides his way into the ring in a sinister snake like manner and the lights flicker back on inside the iTNA arena

The Fiend: Did you miss me?!?!?! ohhhhhhh how I have missed you my fireflies, but I KNEWWWWW we would be back together again soon someday, I saw it in my dreams and THIS IS THE FIREFLY FUNHOUSE!!!

****The iTNA Universe cheers loudly as The Fiend announces the firefly funhouse****

The Fiend: YOWWIE WOWWIE WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN HERE!, THISSSSSSSSSS, this is my special place and allllllllllll my fireflies can feel safe here!! ohhh and I can't wait to show you all what I have learned, and before I forget let me introduce you to some special friends of mine!

The lights go out inside the firefly funhouse as Snug00r, Zoro & Sanji appear behind the fiend inside the funhouse causing the lights to flicker and turn back on.

The Fiend: Thisssssss right here is my lovely little lady, she calls herself Snug00r, and she has one helllllllll of a bite so don't you dare think of getting in her way or she will take you our and take your title too!!

****The iTNA Universe chants for the Firefly Funhouse as The Fiend introduces Snug00r to them****

The Fiend: Andddddd this my friends, is the Firefly Funhouse's special little weapon, his old partner the 2.oddset had let him down in the past but I am here to give him new life, new opportunity in this cruel society, welcome everybody to the one and only Sanji!!!!!!!

****The iTNA Universe chants for the Firefly Funhouse even louder yet again as The Fiend introduces Sanji to them****

The Fiend: We save the best for last here at in the Funhouse, behind me is your iTNA champion who is pissed off and tired of being disrespected around this place, earlier this evening he had Maven jump into his match and almost cost him the iTNA championship, luckily Snug00r was around and able to find her crackhead friend H}{H to come down and save the Funhouse from a giant screwjob at the end of the evening, let the be a lesson to you Ternion you DO NOT want to get in the way of my firefly's, or their beloved iTNA Champion Zoro!!!

****Chants of Zoro expand all over the iTNA arena as the Universe go nuts in support of Zoro and the Firefly Funhouse****

The Fiend: Now let's get down to business here in regards to the iTNA 2020 October WOTM brackets, the fact of the matter is we have three finalists this month, We have yours truly, the lovely Snug00r who has alllllll her hair grown back and is pissed right off ready for make a name for herself, and then you have TLKiller990, OHHHHHH poor poor TLKiller990 I feel so bad for you my friend, the one and only decent memeber in your whole stable and you have been left to fight off the wolves next week on RIOT, you can personally thank your friend Maven for interfering in Zoro's matchup this evening, because now Snug00r and I are extra pissed off and we plan on taking you out first my friend, you guys think it's alright to show dishonor then complain when it's given back to you, well the fact of the matter is it's OUR DUTY to keep the iTNA title inside the funhouse this month, and you have wound up with some shit luck TLKiller990 im sorry for the draw but we are forced to take you out of the title picture period, weither it's me, or Snug00r, or Zoro the tree of us could care less, as long as the title doesn't leave our stable and it for sure will NOT leave anytime soon, see you next week Ternion!! I hope you're all ready for TLKiller990 to be mauled and ambushed and fed to the wolves.

The Fiend drops the microphone as the lights flicker off inside the iTNA arena and the Firefly Funhouse disappear into the darkness

****More chants break out from the iTNA Universe this time of "Fuck You Ternion" as iTNA RIOT goes off the air****

Maven
Why are you ignoring MurderClown? #BadForm

Insidious
Good form
image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/10805488,width178,height178/scorpion.png

When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator. Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior. The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

Tamjuk
Who will tell Da Fiend that there is still another RIOT show until the PPV?

Also, it is very poor production to let the iTNA Universe chant strong expletives without censoring.
i.imgur.com/uHrRhfw.png

vichu
Good form fireflies.

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Users Online
· Guests Online: 8

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 395
· Newest Member: TheFiend
Support iTNA
iTNA is hosted on servers that I pay for with my own money.
If you want to support, you can donate, but only if you have money to spare!
Day of the Week
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Last Seen Users
Maven03:26:24
Fowler5 1 day
Insidious 4 days
vichu 4 days
oddset 4 days
Vegeta 5 days
Anonymous GM 6 days
TLKiller990 1 week
Tamjuk 2 weeks
TheFiend 2 weeks
#1 Superstar
Quick Top 10
WOTM Top10
#1 Stable
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Insidious
#slackcausearreste
d

Kumar
#cleanse iTNA with Fake leaders

Insidious
Congrats edgette

edge
and still #IWWF Champion L U L

Kumar
well edge good luck with your match with your fellow canadian friend

Sherby
HAHAHHAHA

edge
Everytime you say anything Poomar I imagine a legion of cars honking in the background

Kumar
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEE!MEE!MEE!

Jason
Kill her mommy kill her....

Sherby
Please mind the new OTL system that was implemented on the bot! Check Script LOG!

Sherby
Congratulations to TEAM EUROPE for winning the World Wrestling Cup!

Greek_316
WTF?! SUP?! X-Division Champ! Sup?!

Sherby
Congrats to the 10 man Gauntlet Series winner, The Fiend. He will face vichu for the ITNA Championship, next week!

Sherby
Ok TaylorSlack, chill

Jason
Kumar still sucks

Render time: 0.78 seconds - 124 Queries 5,441,217 unique visits