9  Jason_Voorhees 92
10  Aski 90
Newsletter Subscription

Registered Members Only
View Thread
 Print Thread
Tamjuk's return to iTNA
Tamjuk
* RIOT's main event is scheduled with the dominant iTNA Champion throughout the year vichu versus the current iTNA Champion Zoro, the man Zoro took the title of Dekai and Tamjuk, who Dekai won the iTNA title from at Bound for Glory.

vichu, Dekai and Zoro make their full entrances to the ring individually, vichu is asking where Tamjuk is as Zoro attacks him with a knee strike, the referee iTNA-Ref rings the bell and the match is on.

As Zoro is able to hit a series of strikes on vichu, Tamjuk saunters to the ring without music to a chorus of boos looking to take advantage of vichu, however, Zoro has now turned his attention onto Tamjuk.
Tamjuk then focuses on Dekai, insulting him as a stupid monkey for losing the iTNA Championship. vichu afterwards puts himself in the center and battles it out with Tamjuk who then rolls out of the ring.
vichu and Dekai taunt the crowd hyping up the inter-S0L0 contest and then hit each other with big moves, Zoro then comes in targetting vichu for awhile until Dekai is able to throw Zoro out.

Tamjuk then sees an opening on the weakened vichu and slides back to the ring to hit big spears, however, Dekai returns after dispatching Zoro which causes Tamjuk to leave the ring again.
Dekai and vichu duke it out until Tamjuk picks up Zoro from ringside and throws him in the ring, turning it practically to a three-way match.
After all three exchange big finishing moves, Tamjuk comes back to the ring to hit a big Gore on Dekai and quickly goes for a pin on him.

<@iTNA-Ref> One, Two...
<@iTNA-Ref> ...THREE!
<iTNA-Ref> DING...DING...DING... Your Winner: Tamjuk

Everyone in this match is expressing their displeasure in Tamjuk winning, Zoro being upset that his streak was broken but quickly stating that he was not pinned thus it's still in place,
Dekai is seen sad on the mat, vichu ironically laughing at the absurd situation of Tamjuk just walking back in at RIOT's main event and to pick up an easy win at the opportune time.

Tamjuk is slowly walking back to the backstage area as a camera man is already waiting *

Tamjuk: I have pinned you again, Dekai, if I would have been acquiesced to finish the final fall during our Iron Man match, it now would have been a draw, thus I should still be iTNA Champion now.
But obviously you have bungled the iTNA World Championship at your very first opportunity you got at a random RIOT event against a completely infinitesimal competitor going by the name of Zoro.

iTNA Camera Man: Tamjuk, you were gone for awhile, even missing a scheduled Parking Lot match against Vegeta, where have you been?

Tamjuk: I have acquired an injury thanks to that monkey Dekai at the Iron Man match, what is also the reason he has officially won the match, which I have rehabbed with my special team of physical therapists in Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana.

iTNA Camera Man: We have been informed that you have legal issues and that you were in jail.

Tamjuk: It is merely a diminutive legal dispute, a tick at the wrong box on the questionnaire, so to speak, no big affair, it will be dealt with by the legal team I have assembled for this argument. No more questions.

* Tamjuk waves off and quickly leaves the backstage area heading to Ternion's private locker room. *
i.imgur.com/uHrRhfw.png

Fowler5
GF

Insidious
WAT, that's where this all went? wtf, what was the point of the arrest
image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/10805488,width178,height178/scorpion.png

When a man's heart is full of deceit, it burns up, dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul. From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse. A wrong that must be righted. We look to the skies for a vindicator. Someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him. The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior. The purveyor of good with the voice of silence and a mission of justice.
THIS IS INSIDIOUS!

Tamjuk
Insidious wrote:

WAT, that's where this all went? wtf, what was the point of the arrest

(look and laugh at this mark. patience...)

Jump to Forum:
Login
Username

Password

Not a member yet?
Click here to register.

Forgotten your password?
Request a new one here.
Users Online
· Guests Online: 8

· Members Online: 0

· Total Members: 395
· Newest Member: TheFiend
Support iTNA
iTNA is hosted on servers that I pay for with my own money.
If you want to support, you can donate, but only if you have money to spare!
Day of the Week
Have a wonderful Thursday!
Last Seen Users
Maven03:41:02
Fowler5 1 day
Insidious 4 days
vichu 4 days
oddset 4 days
Vegeta 5 days
Anonymous GM 6 days
TLKiller990 1 week
Tamjuk 2 weeks
TheFiend 2 weeks
#1 Superstar
Quick Top 10
WOTM Top10
#1 Stable
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

Insidious
#slackcausearreste
d

Kumar
#cleanse iTNA with Fake leaders

Insidious
Congrats edgette

edge
and still #IWWF Champion L U L

Kumar
well edge good luck with your match with your fellow canadian friend

Sherby
HAHAHHAHA

edge
Everytime you say anything Poomar I imagine a legion of cars honking in the background

Kumar
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MEE!MEE!MEE!

Jason
Kill her mommy kill her....

Sherby
Please mind the new OTL system that was implemented on the bot! Check Script LOG!

Sherby
Congratulations to TEAM EUROPE for winning the World Wrestling Cup!

Greek_316
WTF?! SUP?! X-Division Champ! Sup?!

Sherby
Congrats to the 10 man Gauntlet Series winner, The Fiend. He will face vichu for the ITNA Championship, next week!

Sherby
Ok TaylorSlack, chill

Jason
Kumar still sucks

Render time: 0.83 seconds - 115 Queries 5,441,321 unique visits